The foundation Credit Agricole Alpes Provence and Centrale Marseille are pleased to invite you to the symposium "Data Protection and Data Valuation in Finance" which will be held on the 13 th of November at Centrale Marseille. This symposium will take place from 8.30 am to 6 pm and will be concluded with a round table and floor discussions during a cocktail.
Lecturers (in english)
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, Department of economics, University of Princeton
- Jean Jacod, Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Université de Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI)
- Francis Bloch, Paris School of Economics - Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I)
- Marcin Dziubiński, Institut of Informatics - Warsow University
Panelists of the round table discussion (in French)
- Franck Chemin (Crédit Agricole)
- Grégoire Hug (WeeFin)
- Mohamed Baccouche (AXA),
- Filipe Zago (PwC Monaco)
This symposium is part of the research Chair FINPROTECT set up between the foundation Credit Agricole Alpes Provence, Centrale Marseille and AMSE two years ago. FINPROTECT is chaired by Professor Dominique Henriet.
Registration free of charge in the link below ⬇