Centrale Marseille's information relating to the arrangements put in place. Updates will be posted here, please check regularly
Last update - Wednesday March 26, 4 p.m.
Following the latest announcements by the President of the French Republic, Centrale Marseille will be closed to the public from Monday, March 16, for an indefinite period.
Information relating to the closure of the establishment to the students
Centrale Marseille is currently closed but the staff is working from home and ensuring educational and administrative continuity through the deployment of digital tools.
You can contact us by email, telephone (by appointment) or videoconference. We all remain at your disposal.
The Department “Education” works to ensure pedagogical continuity and organizes appointments with students and teachers on Moodle.
The International Relations department provides two chat sessions per day (8h-9h and 14h-15h) via Moodle to answer your questions live, whatever the subject may be.
The Department “Company, Research and Development” invites you to contact the person with whom you are in regular contact by email and / or by phone.
You can also leave a message on the email@example.com mailbox or on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox. Your request will be processed quickly.
Message for our students currently abroad
The International Relations department remains available through the ENT website (for students) and by mail (for partners and international students) and provides two chat sessions per day (8.00-9.00 and 14.00-15.00) via the Moodle platform to answer your questions live, whatever the subject may be: your mobility project or your current mobility.
We strive to answer your questions as quickly as possible, despite the vagaries.
Message regarding current internships and internships planned in the coming weeks
If your internship is in France:
- you can start (or continue) your internship in " internship from home" if the company accepts it.
- otherwise you must postpone the start date of the internship (or suspend it) at least until the beginning of May
If your internship was planned abroad and has not started:
- you cannot leave. Either the host organization accepts that you do it as a “internship from home", or you must postpone the departure to a later date
If you are currently on an internship abroad:
- you must follow the instructions of the country and the organization that welcomes you
- you can interrupt this internship and return to France according to the procedures set up by the French government, available through the consulates
- if you wish to stay, we encourage you to be very careful and to continue this internship as a " internship from home"
In all cases, you must inform us of the terms that you and your host organization have chosen, by sending an email to email@example.com exclusively. We will be able to modify the internship agreements with amendments if necessary.
To all: courage, caution, creativity and solidarity around this unprecedented situation.