Centrale Marseille’s international partnerships are mostly shared with the other members of the Écoles Centrales Group. It is a member of the T.I.M.E. network and has signed partnership agreements with universities in other countries.
It acts as headquarters for the Réseau Méditerranéen des Écoles d'Ingénieurs (RMEI) and provides substantial resources for its activities.
The Écoles Centrales Group offers opportunities for deep debates on a wide range of themes: teaching, research, partnerships with enterprises, international questions, and governance, etc.
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Ecole Centrale Marseille (AI ECM)
- CNRS (France’s national research institute)
- Fédération Gay-Lussac (19 Schools of Chemistry)
- Conference of Grandes Écoles
- Conferences of Directors of French Engineering Schools (CDEFI)
- National Association for Research and Technology (ANRT)
- Association for Research on Integrated Components and Subsystems(ARCSIS)
- Committee on Engineering Studies (CEFI) UNIT Foundation
Centrale Marseille, through its Director Frédéric Fotiadu, chairs the Regional Conference of PACA Grandes Écoles which brings together 9 institutions in the PACA region:
- Kedge BS (Marseille),
- IEP Aix-en-Provence,
- Arts & Métiers Paris-Tech (Aix-en-Provence campus),
- Mines de Saint-Étienne (Gardanne campus),
- Écoles des Élèves Officiers de l'Armée de l'Air (Salon-de-Provence),
- École Nationale de la Marine Marchande (Marseilles),
- École Nationale Supérieur des Officiers de Sapeurs-Pompiers (Aix-en-Provence).
Aix-Marseille Université is also a major partner, both in research, with its many masters programmes and research centres, and in teaching, with the creation of a degree in MPCI (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science).